Prerequisite: Practical Reiki Master Certification
Become an Ohio Board of Nursing Approved Instructor to teach Practical Reiki for Nurses and Caregivers to nurses, LMTs and caregivers and be able to award 8 CEs! With this training, you can offer the Practical Reiki for Nurses & Caregivers course in hospitals, health care facilities of all kinds, massage schools, wellness centers, and more! As an approved instructor, you'll be able to give RNs and other health professionals 8 continuing education hours that they need for keeping up their license!
CEs are offered via the Ohio Board of Nursing, and are accepted for Registered Nurses in most US states.
This comprehensive training course will give you:
- Specialized curriculum & companion manual for nurses & caregivers
- The forms you need to be officially approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing as a CE provider
- Submission of your information to the OBN and all info on conducting your classes.
And, the techniques to:
- Explain Reiki in a clear, coherent way
- Understand and utilize the important tricks and techniques for being an excellent teacher
- Teach students of any level of experience, together in a class
- Help students immediately feel and recognize energy
- Give in-person attunements to a small or large group of students
- Manage class time effectively
- Specialized Reiki for Caregivers, Nurses and Home Health Care exercises, guidance and feedback geared toward your students' individual and work-related goals
- You will learn to explain Reiki in nursing practice, and how to train your students to explain Reiki to patients, caregivers and other nurses.
You will learn important teaching techniques that will empower you to teach Practical Reiki clearly and confidently!
This class gives you both important instruction and hands-on practice with valuable feedback from fellow students and Master Teacher, Alice Langholt. You’ll leave the training prepared and confident. After completing this training, you’ll receive the benefit of being an RAA Certified Practical Reiki Instructor and Certified Practical Reiki for Nurses Instructor with a Recommended listing on the RAA website.
Those who take this training receive a PR Teacher Pack which includes:
- Master Teacher Training for PR (skills applicable to any subject you’d want to teach)
- A PR Instruction Power Point for organizing each lesson
- PR Certificate Template you can use to award official certificates to your students
- A Recommended listing on the RAA Practical Reiki Instructor page for a year
- An official Practical Reiki Certified Instructor badge for your promotional materials and website
- Discounts on bulk orders for books
- Suggested pricing for your classes, texts, workbooks, and more